What is this about?
As a global organisation with over 2000 employees in 14 countries and 39 offices, we are constantly hiring into our Graduate Trainee Programme to attract and nurture more professionals into the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) industry.
What will you get to do?
You will get to experience the role of a recruiter, by working with candidates and clients. You'll impact people's lives in more ways than you can imagine - finding them great roles, guiding them to explore new opportunities, changing their lives for the better, helping the organisation expand, grow and many more.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, some of the leading consulting firms in the world as well as mid-sized organisations. This role will allow you to network and work with some of the region’s top executives in the corporate world. You will learn how to pitch, negotiate and have an opportunity to upskill your sales and commercial acumen.
To help you build relationships with your clients and candidates, create trust and deliver a great service, you will undergo various learning and development programmes to give you all the skills you need to become a professional recruiter. We provide a great working environment and give you access to award-winning technology for a competitive edge in the market.
Who is this for?
This programme is suitable for 2020 and 2021 graduates who would like to gain exposure and experience in working for a multinational organisation.
Benefits of the programme
- Supported Professional Development: You will receive professional training which can help you to develop both soft and technical skills. You will also get to experience on-the-job training where you may practice what you’ve learnt.
- Structured learning programme: Support and guidance by our Learning and Development team and our Sales Coach through a personal development plan which consists of online modules, classroom training, and on-the-job mentoring.
- Great transition from university to the workplace: With our structured, interesting and effective programme in nurturing new joiners, you will be provided valuable skills and training to build on your confidence in entering the workforce.
- Gives you an opportunity to make mistakes: You will receive on-the-job training which means that you will need to learn how to speak with CEOs, Head of Departments and many others. What this also means is you might make mistakes as a rookie. But it’s alright – this is all part of your learning.
- You get to figure out what you want to do whilst experiencing the company: Recruitment might be new to you. At least 50% of our current leadership team have graduated from this programme and have mentioned that it was a great way for them to experience the company and understand that recruitment is more than placing a candidate in a new role. It’s about helping and impacting lives.
- Travelling to places like Ibiza and Las Vegas
- Enjoying an afternoon out in some of the best restaurants in Belgium
- Attractive salary package with an uncapped commission plan
- You get to be mentored and can learn from some of the top performers globally
- A varied job with lots of responsibilities and growth opportunities
If you’re interested in joining this programme that lasts between 6-9 months, send in your CV to [email protected] or click below to find out more and apply for the Recruitment Consultant role.
Increasing Latino representation in STEM
Leveling the playing field for underrepresented communities in STEM.
The rise of the contractor
With unemployment at a low and many companies open to new and unconventional working practices, contracting, and how it’s delivered, is o...
STEM professionals want planned-in career development
STEM professionals don’t just want a job they expect employers to offer them opportunities that help develop their careers
A brighter future beckons for women in STEM
How do we keep the momentum going to support more women in their pursuit of a career in STEM?
Money is talking
Salary and benefits are the top consideration for candidates when looking for a job and they can afford to play hardball
Now it’s time for employers in STEM to be flexible
To attract the best, most diverse talent, employers must embrace a flexible approach
Salary and benefits are still the top priority for STEM candidates
Companies who delay in recognizing market value of sought-after specialists risk losing them to a better considered offer.
Break the bias: how we can empower more women in STEM
Women in Tech founder discusses how bias against women in STEM fields can be countered by increasing levels of female participation.
Nine women leading the way in science and technology
Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science with pioneers making a difference.
Placing specialist life science skills with a global leader in Covid-19 vaccine development
Seeking people with extensive experience for roles that were essential for the development and delivery of a Covid-19 vaccine.
Building a diverse and inclusive workforce for the 21st century
How partnering with Schneider Electric, recognized as one of the world's most sustainable companies, helped build a better future.
Finding reliable talent for a utility-scale solar farm construction project
How ENGIE, a global leader in sustainable energy solutions, began construction on a 200-megawatt utility-scale solar farm in Anson, Texas
Unexpected error: .NET Consultant needed urgently
Whether it’s a 24-month contract, or a 2-day contract, every day we partner exceptional contractors with pioneering companies.
Building a diverse workforce in the Asia Pacific region
Assisting our financial services client to map the market and source candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Being a climate conscious business
How climate change is affecting our business and the STEM markets we operate in with independent sustainability consultancy Avieco.
Encouraging students to save the planet by choosing a career in the green sector
Inspiring young people to turn their passion for the environment into a career.
Empowering our colleagues to help the environment
Everyone at Specialist Staffing Group gets 40 paid volunteering hours a year. Read about how our teams around the world are helping the e...
Finding niche STEM talent teams to help renewable energy clients grow fast
Infinis required niche electrical and engineering skills to help them focus on their expansion into a new solar energy division.