Accounts Payable Analyst - 18 month FTC
- Job reference no: VN11772
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We're pleased to announce that SThree is looking for an Account Payable Analyst (18 month FTC), to join our team based in Glasgow. In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring all invoices (non-purchase order and purchase order) from 3rd party suppliers, as well as adjustment invoices for contractors across all SThree Regions are processed timely.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. Operating globally, with nearly 3000 employees in our team, we are a purpose driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future.
Responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Prioritise daily workload
- Timely and accuracy of processing all invoices/credit notes
- Manage Supportworks tickets for invoices to be processed
- Review of general ledger accounting for the purposes of allocating invoice costs when processing
- Ensure all invoices are audit and VAT compliant
- Managing the contractor over payment process
- Managing the 'Margin Only' process
- Managing relevant mailboxes for Spanish tax adjustments and contractor over payments
- Managing the expenses posting process
- Supporting the contractor's realignment process
- Maintaining the credit card statement process
- Working closely with both vendor master/reporting and payments/banking team to ensure end to end tasks are met.
- Maintenance of process documentation
Query Resolution & Customer Service
- Ensuring all queries are captured and dealt with to complete end resolution
- Escalations where required
What skills/experience should you have?
- Accounts Payable/finance background
- Good working knowledge of financial systems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work clearly and concisely
- Good Microsoft Excel experience
- Comfortable to work under pressure
- Strong customer and stakeholder management skills including influencing across functions and levels
In return for your commitment, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 28 holiday allowance plus bank holidays, which can be taken at a time of your choosing.
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Competitive family care policy
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
- Company tech bundle handed to you on arrival
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.