Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11516
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive USD
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
As a Recruitment Consultant within our company, you will be responsible for:
- Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
- Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
- Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
- Managing the candidate's experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
- Closing candidates on job offers.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
- Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Experience with cold- and warm-calling, pitching and negotiating
- Motivated by success, financial gain, and career growth
- Ambitious, Resilient & Tenacious
- Highly competitive
- Adept at building strong relationships
By starting a career with Specialist Staffing Group, you'll have access to:
- 31 paid days off
- Full-time base salary from day one plus uncapped commission
- Hands-on training program from a dedicated Learning & Development department
- Merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
- Robust D&I platform with numerous opportunities to get involved
- Monthly incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
About Specialist Staffing Group (SThree)
Specialist Staffing Group (the US division of SThree) is the global leader in STEM recruitment. With over 45 offices across 15 countries and employing over 2,800 people, SThree operates across multiple brands that specialize in placing the best STEM talent around the world. You will be working with some of the biggest, most innovative, and most exciting companies in the world across as you progress and grow your career. Working in recruitment provides exciting career opportunities and high earning potential. In our Recruitment Consultant sales role you will be pitching to clients who are looking to attract and hire professionals with a niche STEM background.
Why work for us:
- Exceptional training from our dedicated L&D staff.
- Diverse career paths available to suit your skills and interests, which allows you to become an expert in the field you choose.
- You're in control of your career - promotions are based entirely on merit , and you will always know exactly what you need to do in order to achieve your next promotion.
- We are a global organization with opportunities all over the world.
- Multi-faceted D&I and corporate social responsibility programs and initiatives
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job