Recruitment Consultant - Part Time
- Job reference no: VN10550
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + +Uncapped Commission GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant looking to work in a hybrid flexible environment working on a part time basis? Take a look below on what SThree can offer you.
With over 35 years operating as a business, SThree is the a global STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) specialist talent partner. We change lives by helping people achieve their life-long goals and ambitions and helping global organisations to stay at the forefront of their industry.
At SThree we have a hybrid working approach and you will have access to our SThree resources to take your career to the next level. We offer a dynamic working environment where you can work flexibly between home and office where you can thrive as a Recruitment Consultant.
Recruiting in life changing industries, you will be working closely with highly skilled game changing specialists who could be exploring the future of tech creating life-saving vaccines and fighting climate change. Building strong relationships with our candidates and clients you will be making an impact as a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
We want you to be able to elevate your career also. Come together with driven people within SThree where you share the same purpose. Collaborate, spark change and success. We operate an open and welcoming culture filled with the buzz of diversity and opportunities.
Why should you join SThree?
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible/Hybrid working with an inclusive and diverse work environment
- Full backing and support of a global and well-established recruitment agency
- Established markets and database
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Clear progression path to follow based on performance
- "Thrive" community with access to financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme and discounts with retailers
- Private Medical/Dental Insurance
- Family Caregiver Leave
- 5 paid volunteer days a year
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We will also provide a company laptop before you joining which has a built in telephony system to make calls.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.