- Job reference no: VN10781
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: base + uncapped commission USD
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Are you looking for a fast-paced, rewarding, and exciting sales position? Specialist Staffing Group, the US division of SThree plc, has the perfect opportunity for you within our fast-growing Utility brand, Progressive Recruitment. Our team in San Diego is looking for an experienced recruiter to join their ranks.
As a continuously expanding, international staffing company, we are looking for highly motivated staffing professionals ready to join our award-winning sales training program. We partner with a huge variety of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across the STEM industry. Our energetic work culture and focus on continuous reward and professional development, provide you with the perfect environment to grow your business, and reach your highest potential.
Home to Progressive Recruitment's fastest-growing team, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the top-performing brands across 45 offices and 15 countries. The team is currently the most profitable team in the company and among many others, handles the largest client in our company's portfolio! You'd be joining colleagues who have the highest margins, highest weekly GP per deal and week, and most gross profit per month. This is truly a great opportunity to learn from a team of top performers and add your energy!
You would help deepen relationships with current clients as well as break into new accounts within the Utility market. We're looking for 1 year of business development experience preferably in staffing, but possibly in a fast-paced business-to-business sales environment.
What we offer:
* 17 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 5 volunteer days per year
* Competitive full-time base salary commensurate with experience + uncapped commission
* Opportunity to build your own business in a new and fast-growing team
* Merit-based career progression
* Award-winning training program
* Monthly and quarterly incentives
* Excellent medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job