Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN10124
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission GBP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk but have little opportunity to progress into a Team Manager or Director? Take a look below to see what SThree in London can offer you.
With over 35 years operating as a business, SThree is the world's leading STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) recruitment specialist. We change lives by helping people achieve their life-long goals and ambitions and helping global organisations to stay at the forefront of their industry.
SThree is an organically grown company where all our Managers and Directors started as Consultants. Due to the sucess of our business and growing teams, there are opportunities to follow our Management path where you will also receive training.
At SThree we have a hybrid working approach and you will have access to our SThree resources to take your career to the next level with the backing of a global brand and an experienced leadership team.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant at SThree?
- Be a vertical market specialist within STEM where you will be engaging in business development within an established market sector to achieve revenue targets and impact growth.
- Identifying target clients and key contacts through means of canvassing and networking resulting in building long term relationships
- Promoting yourself and your service offerings via client and candidate meetings, sales, marketing and social media in a proactive and professional manner
- Building a successful market by networking with relevant candidates and clients in your field
What do you need in order to be successful as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Proven track record in recruitment (consistent yearly billings)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a pro-active attitude
- Quality over quantity approach with a long-term mindset
- Experience of winning new business and building relationships
- Drive and ambition to learn, develop and progress your career
- Collaborative and ready to lead others when the opportunity arises
What can SThree offer you?
- £32k-45k base (depending on experience) + uncapped commission with no threshold
- Flexible/Hybrid working with an inclusive and diverse work environment
- Full backing and support of a global and well-established recruitment agency
- Established markets and database
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Clear progression path to follow based on performance
- "Thrive" community with access to financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme and discounts with retailers
- Private Medical/Dental Insurance
- Family Caregiver Leave
- 5 paid volunteer days a year
- Company share option
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We will also provide a company laptop before you joining which has a built in telephony system to make calls.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.