Return to search results
Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11953
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: uncapped commission, 401k, medical, dental, vision, equity match USD
- Location: New York, United States
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Specialist Staffing Group is seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our most profitable and high performing contracts staffing team in the US! Real Staffing is our global Life Sciences brand, specializing in STEM placements in pharma, biotech, and medical devices.
Scope of role
- The team is looking for an experienced individual contributor or aspiring recruitment manager to join our team in New York.
- This is a full-desk 360 recruitment role, where you will be leading by example with production goals and metrics related to your own success.
- We specialize in high demand, candidate driven markets within STEM. Our core client base is SME, but we deal with a wide variety of clients from hot start-ups to fortune 500 giants.
- In 2021 alone, we placed top talent within over 100 different companies.
- Our focus is an attractive balance of delivering into our existing client base & new client business development within a recession-proof industry, life sciences.
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner up with leadership to grow and develop alongside a team of 360 consultants while building sustainable candidate and client relationships which will allow you to also contribute with personal billings.
- You will be using your experience to support experienced consultants and drive success of the team through collaboration and new business development.
- We are looking for someone that enjoys leading from the front, doing deals, opening new accounts, resuscitating older clients, all while growing the team.
- With over 30 years of experience, the reach of our network is second to none.
- The team is a good mixture of experienced and newer consultants. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
- 3+ years' experience within agency staffing
- 1+ years' experience in a team lead/ management role preferred
Why work with us?
- Enjoy a hybrid work environment where you will have an opportunity to come into our state-of-the-art office in Tribeca and lead in person 2x per week, while having the flexibility to work from "anywhere" 50% of the time.
- Recognition: Incentive trips abroad, president's club & monthly awards. Get recognized AND paid - we celebrate YOU, not just your business achievements.
- Industry-Leading Culture: Robust and active employee-led DEI initiatives - drag shows for pride, guest speaker led workshops for Juneteenth, as well as both open and closed Employee Resource Group meetings where you can bring more than just your professional self to work
- Attractive benefits including 100% Company sponsored health plans rated in the top 25% of the US, 32 Days of PTO + your birthday off + 2 personal days + 5 Paid Volunteer Days + 5 caregiver days
- Paid Parental Leave policy
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this job