Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN9537
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £22500 - £28000 per annum + Commission on top! GBP
- Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
What is important to you?
- Saving money for a housing deposit?
Get involved in our SThree shares scheme
- Earning money for your hard work?
We offer uncapped commission with no threshold! (OTE)
- Work-life balance?
We operate a fully flexible hybrid working model
- Continuous improvement?
We provide ongoing training from our dedicated Learning & Development Coaches
- Professional development?
Start day 1 with a clear progression plan to excel your career
- Making a real difference?
You'll be recruiting into the STEM industries, making a true impact on daily life
- Wellbeing and support?
Our "Thrive" Community initiatives are designed to help you feel healthy and secure
- Giving back to the local community/environment?
Make the most of 40 paid volunteer hours and boost CSR!
- Being there for the essentials or emergencies of friends and family?
5 paid Caregiver (support) days
What will you be doing?
- Building a portfolio of clients and candidates within your core market
- Developing a business strategy to target new key clients
- Become a specialist within the STEM sector
- Growing and expanding your professional network
- Enhancing your sales skills as well as recruitment knowledge
- Advertising and building a personal social media presence!
What competencies do you need?
- Enthusiastic, engaged & looking for a challenge!
- Goal orientated & competitive
- Driven, self-motivated & willing to be hard working
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Resilient and persistent
Join us and be a market specialist within life changing industries. With SThree, you can jump start your career in a niche field by representing one of our two brands - Computer Futures or Progressive.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.